Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Customer Service

   Considering the horrible customer service experiences I have dealt with in the past couple of months , my next blog entry will explore this topic. I will narrate my experiences and why I take customer service so seriously.  The obvious reason would be the assumption that the customer is a paying customer and hence pays for the privilege. The lack of that therein is very baffling.

1 comment: