Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Dream

I am a dream
    You have obtained
             But never fully hold.

A wraith,
              Desirable
                              Yet inscrutable to your eyes.

Died........
          A thousand deaths
          Bruised
                      Old soul covered by youths countenance

Tears
        Shimmer n my midnight eyes
        heartfelt and still pure.

Dreams of my own, separated motivations
that no longer exists or lingers.

You dream of me
                            I've dreamt ..........
                            The past collide with the present
                             To a future where I am never more.




No comments:

Post a Comment