Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beckons

Life has defeated you.
   Death had beckoned once before
 Consider death as the ultimate peace
  Your naiveté has led you down this road.
   Isolated from all the most because of this pillar of strength you convey.
   You walked the road.

The apple fell from the tree
    Trust me it was as far as one would like to dream.
     Being a statistic or case study
     Is not what I had in mind.
     Yet the apple is pretty close to the tree.

Yet i disappoint myself.
     I ....... I do it all the time!
    I am not that much different then you
    I had hoped to be much better.
    Alas, it has not passed
   
     What am I suppose to do?
      Frustration makes me remember.......
       How life had defeated your dream once true.

No comments:

Post a Comment