Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

June Ipsy Bag

So excited about my June Ipsy bag that the minute I received it today I really had to share. This month the bag was gorgeous. It was designed by Rebecca Minkoff which pleasantly surprised me. I have heard of her but have never purchased any of her products. I have received five items this month. Three of which are full sized and two are deluxe sized.

1. Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil:
Okay, with the amount of hair on my eyebrows I have never used an eyebrow pencil. The fact that I even got one was mind boggling. I am okay with it but honestly will pass it along to one of my girlfriends to use. This is a full sized product which retails for $13.00.


2. NYX Butter Gloss:
This is a full sized product in the color Eclair. I have tried it and totally love it! The color is phenomenal. I would buy this on my own in a heartbeat. This product is $5 and is half the amount I paid for the bag.


3. Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Styling Cream:

I haven't used it yet. This brand can be found in Target. This is a deluxe sized sample but the full sized product is $12.00. The value for the .5 ml would be $2. So far the scent is really nice.

4. Nicka K New York:

This is a full sized product which retails for five dollars. I really love the looks I have created thus far with this eyeliner and will use this throughout the whole summer. The only downside is when I put
this eyeliner on my eyelids it tingled or burned a little.I haven't had a reaction to it so I just don't know what to think. I received this in the color blue. I will give it a couple of tries but if the birnings sensation doesnt go away I won't purchase it.
5. Real Tree For Her:
Who would have though that this product was made by a camouflage company? I really like the scent and it being a deluxe product its easy to carry. The value of the product is close to two dollars the full sized product being $25 without a discount.


I have to say overall the value of the bag exceeds the ten dollars that I paid for. The value of the bag is $27.00 dollars which is almost three times the amount I pay for the bag.
So check out Ipsy here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/8p30


So what did you get? How did you like your Ipsy bag? Let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. Ipsy is always a great value, and this month it came in a designer bag!

    ReplyDelete