Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Education

Like a well of water...................
It flows continuously
Its bounty never ending.
The infinity that I most explore has not escaped me.......
Yet, I lack the patience and time to endure the fruits of its exploration.

I've had many distractions,
that many can relate to.
Love which is a bondage,
Family which contrives to make one live within a box.
Life which battles are trivial to some,
Difficult to others,
Yet passes like a breeze for all of us......

The sands of time wont stop for no one.
As you may well know,
What we make of it,
Speaks of the endurance that lies within......

To pursue the unattainable is the best that we can be,
For we know that the journey is never complete.......
To have pursued ones want and needs is the best that one can do by oneself.

I want to be remembered for the scholar that I am.
To be respected for being my own person,
To stand out, against the crowd,
Education has given me that,
Has filled my hunger,
for being recognized for who I am.
No regrets my friends for the knowledge I have obtained
has given me a thirst for the life tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment