Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dumb People

People can be so arrogant at times that it is so ridiculous. They hate on you if you have a better life then them. They never consider that it is hard work that has given you these rewards and that they should do the same. My room mate happens to be one of them. She is such an arrogant person that always wants people to revolve around her. Her world consists of her being the nicest person and the rest just being her subordinates. She is always envious of other people and always hordes worldly goods to make herself feel better. Once I asked her to help me out with a question in reference to my school. Her boyfriend went to the same school as me and I asked him to explain something to me. He was like your a freshman and that is why you don't know anything. I was like whatever am not even a freshman am a junior. Its not really any of yr business as far as I am concerned. So just keep your stupid opinions to yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment