Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Words

Words are so meaningless and yet they mean so much,
To me and you.
We cherish the word "love" and yet it becomes a burden to me.
I hate you more then I love.
I hate the fact that you took advantage of my innocence,
I look in the mirror and all I see is a gaunt face and the lack of youth,
It should be abundant in this time of my life.

You gave me debt and pain.
I still feel it right now as I write this.
You gave me more burdens financially and emotionally.
You say you want to fix this !
Ha I laugh in your face.
The love has changed into hatred,

All you care is about the way you are perceived by the world.
Do you care about what I see.
No. That's what I feel in this emotionally nightmare created by the word "us".

I feel like laughing hysterically.
I feel like doing something crazy and then claiming insanity as a mode of escape.
You do not have a care for me.

I do not care what the world may think.
I am sick of you and of myself and the stupid dreams you used to ensnare me with.


I will no longer dream of belonging with you anymore.
For in the end it will only destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment