Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Love or Infatuation?

We all strive for love in life, or so it would seem. Every person has a different definition of it. I have found that love is Complicated. I laugh as I write this. The word Complicated amuses me. I want a special someone in my life that would understand me . It seems I am looking for a needle in a haystack. I have meet Boys of my age that aren't on the maturity level that I am. When I talk to my girl friends they say that I should look for someone older and established. That men my age tend to be two or three years behind mentally and it takes them a while to catch up! I thought I was looking for true love but as long as your attracted to somebody the rest it seems is trivial.

No comments:

Post a Comment