Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Pheonix

I've been reborn,
from the ashes .........

I am free of societies restraints................
of following a time line
of doing things in haste...........

Yet I feel the yearning of being understood
of being loved and cherished
just like any normal human being would.

I've heard many tell me
I am ALONE, LONELY
Do you know that they are many that feel the same?
Your not alone in that feeling of isolation..........

I have meet people that idealize love
that are looking for that great emotion................
Truly, we just want somebody to care for us
To be mattered by someone as important.........

I have died numerous deaths,
my childhood's gone,
my innocence has vanished,
my search for love has ended,

I am reborn ........................
I am the pheonix.................

No comments:

Post a Comment