Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

The NEw YEar

When I saw the movie 2012 I was horrified. I was like OMG I am going to die. You can imagine my terror on New Years Eve. I was like make it stop! STOP ! It felt more like doomsday then anything else. I even went on you tube and saw the theory based on the some Malaysian legend. Is there any factual reasoning behind this or is it just some Hollywood drama?

No comments:

Post a Comment