Activities

Events that occur on a daily basis. Interactions that would be considered the norm and how they are able to shape our perception of the world and people. People come not only in all shapes and sizes but they are all unique in their own way. The impression we may have of a person also may determines how we may view race, religion and even ourselves. I will talk about something that has effected me and that has left a lasting effect on me.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Volatility

Your love is so Volatile.......
It has to be a mistake..............
Filled with uncertainty and lots of haste................

You poke fun at my wisdom and laugh at my dreams.............
Yet we are in love so everything is precisely as it should be......
You cut me off when I talk............
Make me want to go mad.........

This love is so unhealthy,
Yet I cling to it like its water
or the rays of the sun that a plant most have.

My eyes are red today and my limbs are tired.
I feel like I ran a mile.
Yet the race is not over...........
Is the price worth the miles?

I am losing who I am,
I am losing my hearts desire,
I am losing my peace of mind because of this great sorrow.

My love is so destructive,
Its not worth the wait
or the race that I have found myself in..........

If you love me make me smile,
with joy and abundance.
We should laugh together..........
Make it feel like its worth the WAIT.............
I want to talk to you ...........
Spend time with you .....
Be the number one in your life......

I want you to fight for me............
Like I fought for you......
I want you to put my fears to rest.............
My fear of good-bye........
My fear of never seeing you again.

Can you do that?
Stop causing me pain !
I choose you for a reason.
Don't make this a mistake.
Don't make me the butt of jokes,
of being a FOOL in love with you.

Please understand my feelings for you
and stop making dumb mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment